Monday, October 11, 2010

June-August

June was a milestone year for Steve's parents. They had their 60th wedding anniversary. We loved being able to join them on the beautiful Oregon coast and celebrate their achievement. They were excited to get to see Andrew again after two years.





Notice I am wearing a coat on the last week in June...INSIDE the house? It is cold in Bandon--but it didn't snow.

Then in August all of our children headed to Nauvoo. It was our first family reunion in almost 4 years. It was a blast!! We rented a home big enough for all of us and we had a great time together. We prepared meals together, we played together, and we were touched by the spirit that permeates the place. We went on wagon rides and ox cart rides...and didn't need a coat!




I loved being with my children and my grand-children. I am so glad they all made the effort to come!!

2 comments:

The Royal Buffington's said...

We had so much fun! Let's do it again soon!

mommaquincy said...

I'm so glad your family could all be there! We want to try Nauvoo for a family reunion in a few years. It gets complicated with pregnancies and all!